Tuesday 22 March 2011

client proposal

In order to crate an advertising proposal , I need gather information about the company that makes the product, where it wants to advertise that it wants the advertising to achieve and how much it has to spend


The advertising budget for my campaign to advertise (name and purpose of your product) is £100, 000.


What do you want your adverts to achieve?
My advert will be used to boost sales for the product that I have chosen to advertise.

What type of advertising will suit your campaign?
The type of advertising I will use is print and online adverts

Describe the type of print advert you have in mind
The type of print would be, simple with a white back round with a picture of the product and the price, and the title being the products name.

What is the target market?
Teenagers to young adults

No comments:

Post a Comment